Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Prayer Journal - Handwritten or Typed in a Blog? Also, the A.C.T.S. Prayer.

So, I'm trying to decide whether to start a handwritten prayer journal or whether it's easier to continue writing in here. I'm leaning toward writing in here. I just find it easier to type out my thoughts, rather than handwriting them out.

During my research on how to set up prayer journals tonight, I came across this article about How to Pray the A.C.T.S. Prayer. I really like this and might start praying this way. I naturally pray these things often to God, but it might be nice to incorporate this into my everyday prayers.

I'm starting to wonder if having a written journal would be easier because it would be easier to organize it into categories vs. a blog. I don't think I am able to organize blogs into categories. I'll have to think about this a big more.

No comments:

Post a Comment